YOUNG INDEPENDENT TRAVELER: A Travel Blog for young people who want to discover our beautiful world. Answering the Questions WHERE TO STAY and WHAT TO VISIT and giving new Inspirations for WHERE TO GO.
5 times a week new and interesting things!


But don't forget ... everything is still under construction! ;-)



Where to goWhere to stayWhat to visit

About | Contact

Monday, August 6, 2012

ABOUT: YOUNG INDEPENDENT TRAVELER





I'm young, I'm wild, I'm free and I love to Travel. To expire new things and giving People like you fresh and new Travel Inspirations. (check out: Instagram Travel).

Personally, my name is Lisa, I'm 19 (still a Teenager, yai) and have my home-base in the south of Germany, between the Alps and Cows.

I also recommend you my another and older Blog-Baby The Car Addict (Autoblog).

Things that are definitely on my list to do in the future:
riding a Rickshaw in Asia,
drinking a coconut in India,
driving the Route 66 but not by Car (maybe by a Segway or Bike),
lying on the sandy beaches of Miami Beach,
riding a Bike in Amsterdam,
building a snowman somewhere in north Scandinavia,

more can be found on my personal TO TRAVEL List.


Impressum






Young Independent Traveler











You or your Company are interested in Advertising on YIT or want to start a Collaboration?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I'm always interested in new and exciting things!

In this case either use the Contact form above or of course you can also write me an E-Mail to youngindependenttraveler@gmail.com